Atualizado por Anshul Arora em dez 27, 2017
Código do artigo: kb/102
This article explains how to create a SRN (SafeHaven Replication Node) in AWS DR Datacenter.
- User must have an AWS account and permissions to deploy a server in the DR subnet.
- Internet access on DR-SRN in AWS once it is deployed.
- It is assumed here that the user has an AWS account and a VPC created which has accessibility to Lumen Cloud Production Datacenter.
- Typically CMS and DR-SRN reside in the same subnet so we will simply re-use the Security Group we created in the previous step Create CMS in AWS
Create an AWS instance
- Go to Services > EC2
- Click on Launch Instance.
- Select Community AMIs, and search for SafeHaven. Select SafeHaven-5 Base OS.
- Select m4.large resource type, and click on Next:Configure Instance Details.
- Select a subnet on your VPC which has reachability to CLC Production datacenter. Rest of the options can be left as default. Click Next:Add Storage
- Proceed with default 30GB storage and Make sure that Volume type is General Purpose SSD(GP2).
- Click Next: Add Tags.
- Click Next: Configure Security Group. Click on Select existing Security Group. Select the pre-existing security group that was created during Create CMS in AWS setup.
- Click on Review and Launch.
- Click on Launch.
- Select Proceed without a key pair and click on the checkbox "I acknowledge that I will not ..."
- Click on Launch Instances.
- Once the Instance is created, user can name the instance as CMS and add tags if required.
OBSERVAÇÃO: The default root password for the SRN will be provided upon SafeHaven License Request. It is STRONGLY recommended to change the default root password for security purposes.
Next Step is to Create SafeHaven Cluster and Login to SafeHaven Console