Updated by Shi Jin on set 5, 2018
Código do artigo: kb/1155
Notas de lançamento
- SafeHaven Version: 5.1.2
- Release Date: 05 de setembro de 2018
New Features and Enhancements
This is patch release based on SafeHaven 5.1.1 with the following improvements:
- Enhanced job queuing system
- New layout in the GUI that manages checkpoint policies in a clearer presentation
- Fixed a bug where a scheduled checkpoint for CLC protection group did not work
- Fixed a bug where the AWS data center registration GUI validation was wrong
- Fixed a broken URL on the GUI code update page
- A number of other minor bug fixes...
- Upgrade from SafeHaven-4 to SafeHaven-5 will be a fresh new installation.
- SafeHaven-5.0.1 can be upgraded to 5.1.2 using the GUI.
- SafeHaven-5.1.0 and 5.1.1 can be upgraded to 5.1.2 using the GUI.
SafeHaven Most Recent Releases
Please take a look at the link below to download the latest available release
Most recent Release updates
- SafeHavenAppliance-5.0.1.ova: OVA to be imported to private VMware vSphere or vCloud Director envrionment as templates for SRN/CMS appliances
- Ubuntu-16.vhdx: Hyper-V image for SRN/CMS appliances in a private Hyper-V envrionment
- Debian Package for CMS/SRN: to be used in the cluster installer
- GUI Package: zip file containing the JRE, runs on any Windows platform
- SafeHavenClient.5.1.2_win64.jar: the Java application that requires an existing 64bit JRE-8 to run on a Windows OS
- Windows Downloads:
- Linux SafeHaven Onboarding Scripts Downloads
- script to turn a Ubuntu-14 machine into a recovery proxy for Windows servers
Please note that you can check the md5 checksum against the file named MD5SUM-5.1.2.txt.