Updated by Shi Jin on out 29, 2018
Código do artigo: kb/1169
Notas de lançamento
- SafeHaven Version: 5.1.3
- Release Date: 29 de outubro de 2018
New Features and Enhancements
This is patch release based on SafeHaven 5.1.2 with the following improvements:
- There are a number of improvements for the Windows Agent such as
- A hanging VSS provider/writer would no longer impact future non-VSS checkpoints
- Full support for Windows storage space
- Improved event log
- A unified job system is now working for both Generation 1 (DR to CLC) and Generate 2 (DR to AWS/Azure) protection groups (PG)
- Better timeout handling for LVM commands
- An improved method for local cache PG resize
- Upgrade from SafeHaven-4 to SafeHaven-5 will be a fresh new installation.
- SafeHaven-5.0.1 can be upgraded to 5.1.3 using the GUI.
- SafeHaven-5.1.* can be upgraded to 5.1.3 using the GUI.
SafeHaven Most Recent Releases
Please take a look at the link below to download the latest available release
Most recent Release updates
- SafeHavenAppliance-5.0.1.ova: OVA to be imported to private VMware vSphere or vCloud Director envrionment as templates for SRN/CMS appliances
- Ubuntu-16.vhdx: Hyper-V image for SRN/CMS appliances in a private Hyper-V envrionment
- Debian Package for CMS/SRN: to be used in the cluster installer
- GUI Package: zip file containing the JRE, runs on any Windows platform
- SafeHavenClient.5.1.3_win64.jar: the Java application that requires an existing 64bit JRE-8 to run on a Windows OS
- Windows Downloads:
- Linux SafeHaven Onboarding Scripts Downloads
- script to turn a Ubuntu-14 machine into a recovery proxy for Windows servers
Please note that you can check the md5 checksum against the file named MD5SUM-5.1.3.txt.